|THAI DANCE. Learning the traditional dance is one of the main sessions in the Thai Culture course.|
BANGKOK, THAILAND. The Private School Teacher's Association of Thailand is offering a Thai Culture training course for foreign teachers who want to have a teaching license on October 30 to November 1, 2015. This is a three-day training course. Applicants must be at least 20 years old and must complete the necessary documents 10 days before the training.
List of documents that applicant's need to prepare:
- Copy of certificate/diploma for Bachelor's Degree in education or equivalent.
- Other professional teaching license or a graduate of Diploma in Teaching profession.
- Other degrees with at least 24 units/credits of teaching profession.
- Photocopy of passport, the front page and the page with the applicants most recent VISA permission to stay in Thailand with at least six months validity from the date of application.
- Copy of valid work permit.
- Certificate of work experience as a teacher in Thailand for at least one year.
- Three 1.5 size photos. (One photo submitted with the application form sent by e-mail, other two photos to be submitted during the training ).
- Copy of the bank transfer slip for the application fee.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Send your application and other documents mentioned above to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Transfer THB 4,500 to:
Dr. Usira Anomasiri
Account # 197-005597-9
Krung Thai Bank, Sereethai Road Branch
Step 3: You must bring your original documents on the training day.
Training Duration: 20 hours
Private School Teachers' Association of Thailand
No. 4/516 Sahakorn Village, KhlongKum Sub-district, Bangkok 10240.
Tel. 02-379-7239, 081-650-0047
Source: Private School Teachers' Association of Thailand