BANGKOK, THAILAND. Here are the qualifications and the requirements to renew your five-year teaching license in the Teachers' Council of Thailand.
STEP 1: Check if you have met the following qualifications.
To qualify for a teaching license renewal, you must:
- hold a Bachelor's degree or higher in Education field or
- hold a Bachelor's degree in other fields + teaching experience of not less than 5 years or
- hold lower than Bachelor's degree + teaching experience of not less than 10 years
- have reasonable documentation of not less than three professional development activities during the 5-year validity period of the license.
- let the school director examine the accuracy and approve that you (license holder) met the listed qualifications.
STEP 2: Comply and submit the following documents:
- Completed Application Form (KS 02) and Qualification Declaration Form (KS 2.10) with a 1-inch photo attached; the school director examines the accuracy and approve that the license holder meets the qualification.
- Copy of all pages of passport, the present NON-B Visa in particular
Note: In case the license holder has changed his/her passport book, in the application form please write the old passport number also: Example: Passport No. XX1234500 - Current / (XX5678900) - Old
- Copy of all the pages of Work Permit
- Copy of Employment Contract
- Copy of documents/certificate of not less than 3 professional development activities during the 5-year validity period of the license as identified on the application form.
- Payment receipt: 200 Baht
Important: Applicants must certify all documents submitted as true copy.
Source: Teachers' Council of Thailand