- Traffic jam is not much a problem in this town even in peak hours. With the schools just around the town, I still manage to arrive in school on time though I start driving from home 15 minutes before my official working time in school.
- Because this city is not that congested, I still get the feeling of being at home in the Philippines when I drive around.
- The air is still cleaner and I still get to commune with nature at Nan Riverside.
- Prime commodities here are cheaper.
- Unlike Bangkok, night life isn't that alive in this town so there's less reason to spend.
- Malls in Bangkok are really inviting. So, I like it that there is only Central Plaza to hang around during weekends or during after work.
- It is also an advantage that there are only few native speakers who chose to stay in this place so there's a chance for many Filipinos to be hired in schools with higher salary rate.
Of course, life in Bangkok is also filled with fun and excitement, thrills and frills which is incomparable to a rustic existence but I guess I am already contented of experiencing them once in a while.