Cool! I just got my very first blog award, the Liebster Blog Award.
Thanks to Ms. Gemma Hilotin of My Dailies for picking me as one of her Top 5. It's such an honor to be recognized by someone I admire in the blogging world. It's not only her style of writing but it's the wisdom that goes with the articles that earn my respect for her. In her My Dailies, she shares about stories of life, love, inspirations, inspirations and dreams fulfilled.
The Leibster Blog Award:
Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite. This award is awarded only to bloggers who has earned less than 200 followers so they will be given the chance to showcase their creativity in writing or in blogging in general.
Rules to Follow:
1) Each tagged person must post 7 to 10 things about themselves.
2) Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3) Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4) Copy and paste the award and rules on your blog.
5) Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
6) And most of all - have fun!
Ten Things About Me:
1. I'm the youngest of seven and I'm unique.
2. I still have my grade 5 and grade 6 art portfolio, notebooks and collection of school papers in high school, my projects and portfolios in college.
3. I collect books in the Philippines but because almost all the books here in Thailand are in Thai, I collect DVD's instead.
4. I have more than 10 big photograph hard copy albums at home and 69 Facebook albums which make me the most photographed person in the family.
5. I have high hopes for my nephews and nieces to finish school and earn a degree to change the course of their family status.
6. I may enjoy being in a crowd but I am very comfortable being alone.
7. I find it hard to say "no".
8. I want to have my own house and lot soon.
9. I want to be in another country few years from now.
10. I will turn 32 in the next couple of months and I'm quite pressured by it.
Enzo's Point Top 5 Picks:
1. Ang Palalagaw
- Ang Palalagaw is a travel blog with this very catchy tagline: Ang Palalagaw...Catch Me if You Can!
- A blog site with inspiring food soul articles that help you grow closer to God. It has beautiful stories which help you reflect in deeper manner. The core purpose of this blog is for personal, emotional, and emotional growth.
3. Pet Zoo
- A blog that talks about your most favorite and most hated beastly creatures.
- A beautiful blog from a young blogger Patricia, who rants many interesting things in this web diary of hers.
- A Filipino blogger about the new media.